The internet is experiencing a fundamental shift. The majority of people are now smartphone first, and increasingly smartphone only. The majority of sessions are now via smartphone across the retail sector in the UK.
Customers visiting mobile websites, are less likely to buy, will spend less if they do, visit your site less often, and ultimately be worth less to the business. The more that mobile traffic increases, the bigger the mobile revenue hole becomes.
Leading retailers have recognised this, and are launching apps, which are specifically built for mobile, and delivering much improved results.
Join our roundtable to discover proof points, data and anecdotes that will make the case for an app indisputable.
• Ensuring app download success at launch and beyond
• Converting downloads into sessions and engaged users
• Impact of an app on the bottom line, including higher conversion rate, AOV and revenue
• Role of apps in the future of omnichannel retail
• The cost of not going app