In an Omni channel world, find out how providing your employees with mobile barcode scanning solutions can be the glue to bind the channels together, creating a more seamless customer experience between online and offline channels, improving stock view and availability and enhancing the in-store digital customer experience.
Scandit brings enterprise grade barcode scanning and data capture formerly only found on expensive, dedicated devices, to over 4000 different iOS, Android, Windows and Linux Smart devices and phones.
We will be showing how Scandit can be used in critical business processes right across the enterprise from warehouse and logistics processes right through to enhancing the in-store digital customer experience through clienteling and B2C Apps.
Scandit will be demonstrating augmented reality barcode scanning with our MatrixScan software and our partner Mercaux will be showing how Scandit integrates into their clienteling solution to empower store associates to offer unparalleled customer service and drive increased sales.
Key takeaways :
• How Scandit brings enterprise grade barcode scanning to mobile & smart devices
• How mobile barcode scanning can improve inventory view and stock availability
• How mobile barcode scanning easily allows for flexible deployment either in B2E, B2C or even BYOD for peak trading
• How mobile barcode scanning can open up new areas of innovation for retailers
• How B2C apps and clienteling can help close the gap between online and in-store digital customer experience